Search This Blog

December 16, 2015

Laughing with God

Have you ever sat back and pondered over the times people have tried to bring you down, but were unsuccessful because God had your back?  I've got a few folks in mind.  While I wish them well, I can't help but laugh at the fact that they really tried to try me. Now while I was in the trenches, it wasn't so funny because I was hurting and in pain and couldn't figure out why somebody would be so mean to me and not take the time to really get to know and understand me but only the judge me by what they saw on the outside.

As we go through life and we go through obstacles and challenges we will encounter people who have their blinders on.  We have to remember that God has our back.  He always has our best interest at heart.  We just have to take time out to talk to Him on a daily basis to show our love and gratitude for the countless blessings He gives us.

Time and time again God steps in to block the enemy from destroying us, from putting a nick on us, and from just trying to bring us down. I know God wants to see me smile and I know God loves to hear me laugh and I know God wants the absolute best for me.  As I go through out my journey, I like to sit back and remind myself of the times that God has worked it all out for His good. 

It is in those times that I found myself laughing and talking to God about how great He is and how thankful I am not have to go to the situation anymore. I also find myself laughing with God at the fact that some of these people have really tried to step to me and try to come for me. Oh no boo boo, you are not taking this child of God down. Sometimes life is not as serious as we make it seem. Sometimes life is just life and you just gotta have a box of chocolate. But I wouldn't be able to say that if I did not have a relationship with God. I would not be able to exert my confidence if I did not truly understand who I am, and whose I am.

My laughter comes from knowing God and knowing what God can do. My smile comes from understanding that God is God and He does not need my help. My troubles come when I try to do stuff my own way, and medle in what God is already putting into place and working on. I'm thankful that I can laugh now at all the stuff I have been through in my lifetime and on this journey.  Im thankful because I know that it is despite my stubbornness and resistance and it is also because of my faith, by increasing faith, in God that I can laugh and just enjoy another day's journey. 

#lovealways

No comments:

Post a Comment