Search This Blog

December 15, 2015

Twas the Day of a Revelation

Greetings all,

It feels like I haven't blogged in years.  I'm so happy to be back online.  I have so many things to tell you and to share with you.  First of all, I had completed my Master's program and had a baby in the same year.  I have officially been working full-time for 1 full year.  I'm so ready for a break.  Nonetheless, I love working with people and making an impact on their lives.  At the end of the day, that just wasn't enough.  It wasn't enough to have helped a youth through a crisis or lifted the spirits of a broken-hearted mother.  I've just been feeling like something was off in my life.  Something was missing.

Then it hit me....I should start blogging.  Life made a lot more sense when I could write down my feelings and frustrations.  Blogging helped me to sort through the thoughts in my head and understand the messages that God was giving me.  I immediately called my sister (who did not answer the phone).  I was driving so I had to wait until I got to work to text her and start working on name's for the blog.

If you followed this blog before 2013, then you may have noticed that the name changed.  While I am still "Learning Kelli", I decided it was more appropriate to re-name this blog "Another Day's Journey".  Each day is a gift.  All of my experiences are a part of my journey and lessons I have learned along the way.  So with that in mind, I finally felt inspired to share my life, my observations, my tears, my frustration, my hope, and my faith with the world.  The revelation is was seeking came and this time I didn't procrastinate.

So many times, God will speak to us and give us the answers we are seeking.  Yet, something gets in the way and we put life before our faith.  Today I stepped out on faith.  Today was another day's journey.

#LoveAlways,

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment