Search This Blog

January 02, 2016

Leaps of Faith

"Now faith is the substance of things hope for, the evidence of things not seen" - Hebrews 11

Each night  we hope for a new day. A new opportunity to love, laugh, feel, and breathe.  Each day that we wake is a gift that we learn to appreciate through our experiences and teachings.  We do not know what the day will bring.  All we know is that it will come. We pray for prace, joy, love, protection, and so much more.

I was recently reminded that every breath that we breathe is an act of faith. We do not breathe and question.  We simply inhale and exhale. My faith teaches me that the Lord will provide and make a way. So each day, I awake with a new attitude and opportunity to leap into faith.  The question is am I going to leap and depend on God to carry me through the day, or am I going to leap and depend on my own understandings?

Based on my history, things don't really work out when I leap without God. I can hop around like a frog all day and still get nowhere.  On the other hand I can jump and rejoice and allow God to direct my paths.  It is not that I don't see where I'm going. It is that I have surrendered my all to God and trust Him completely with my life. 

I would not be where I am without God.  I definitely don't want to know where I would be if I didn't leap into another day's journey without Him.

#lovealways

No comments:

Post a Comment