Search This Blog

October 17, 2016

When Life Consumes You

Wow!  It has been over 3 months since my last blog.  The strange thing is that I have a ton of blog ideas in my head.  I just never seem to find the time to write them down.  I thought about doing the video blogs again, but can never find the time to be alone to post them.  Surely you all do not want to see me fussing with my kids and trying give relationship advice.

Truth is that life consumed me.  I got so caught up in the daily tasks that I started to take my focus off of the things that make me, me.  Writing is one of them.  It keeps me grounded and helps me focus.  This is probably why I find jobs or a career that requires me to write (notes, family stories, etc.).

I'm sleepy, so I'm going to get straight to the point.  Don't let life consume you so much that you forget about you.  Don't forget about what makes you happy and brings you joy.  Hold on to that and chase your dreams each day.  Keep praying.  Keep fighting.  Keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment